PLATEAU®-C Bi-Convex Cervical Spacer System
The PLATEAU-C Bi-Convex cervical spacers are designed with large, open graft areas for maximum bone graft capacity. The spacers are convex both cephalad and caudal to match the vertebral body endplates.
- Convex to match the vertebral body endplates
- Large, open graft windows for maximum visibility and bone graft containment
- Radiopaque tantalum rod markers improve intraoperative visualization
- Aggressive tooth pattern prevents graft migration
- Implants manufactured from Invibio® PEEK-OPTIMA®
Warning: Products may have labeling limitations. See package insert for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
Life Spine believes in protecting its investment in research and development with a portfolio of patents and pending patent applications.