PLATEAU®-TL Spacer System
The PLATEAU-TL Spacer System convex design offers an ideal fit for every patient. The PEEK spacers are available in multiple footprints and heights to accommodate a variety of patient anatomies and pathologies to promote fusion.
- Convex design offers a more accurate fit to the patient’s anatomy
- Large, open graft windows for maximum visibility and bone graft containment
- Aggressive tooth pattern prevents graft migration
- Radiopaque tantalum rod markers improve intraoperative visualization
- Implants manufactured from Invibio® PEEK-OPTIMA®
- CONQUEST® Thoracolumbar Spinal System
- NAUTILUS® Thoracolumbar Spinal System
- AVATAR® Minimally Invasive System
- AILERON® Expandable Posterior Fusion System
- AILERON® Posterior Fusion System
- PILOT®-P Posterior Plate System
- PILOT Spinal System
- CENTRIC® Expandable Retractor System
- CENTRIC Access Portal Retractor System
PEEK-OPTIMA® is a registered trademark of Invibio®
Warning: Products may have labeling limitations. See package insert for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
Life Spine believes in protecting its investment in research and development with a portfolio of patents and pending patent applications.