PLATEAU®-LO Spacer System
The PLATEAU-LO Spacer System facilitates transforaminal approach with an innovative oblique lordotic design to assist with patient sagittal alignment. The spacers are available in multiple footprints and heights to accommodate various patient anatomies and pathologies to promote fusion.
- Oblique lordosis to better match patient anatomies and pathologies
- Bullet tip simplies insertion
- Large, open graft windows maximize visibility and bone graft containment
- Aggressive tooth pattern prevents graft migration
- CONQUEST® Thoracolumbar Spinal System
- NAUTILUS® Thoracolumbar Spinal System
- AVATAR® Minimally Invasive System
- AILERON® Expandable Posterior Fusion System
- AILERON® Posterior Fusion System
- PILOT®-P Posterior Plate System
- PILOT Spinal System
- CENTRIC® Expandable Retractor System
- CENTRIC Access Portal Retractor System
PEEK-OPTIMA® is a registered trademark of Invibio®
Warning: Products may have labeling limitations. See package insert for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
Life Spine believes in protecting its investment in research and development with a portfolio of patents and pending patent applications.