LONGBOW™ Expandable Lateral Spacer System
The innovative LONGBOW Expandable Lateral Spacer System is the first interbody on the market that expands laterally (A/P) in-situ specifically for a direct lateral approach. The benefits of LONGBOW are transferred directly to the patient by minimizing tissue retraction and potential nerve damage associated with the lateral access approach.
- May decrease the amount of retraction by as much as 45% compared to current lateral systems
- Simplified insertion of bone graft after expansion
- Radiopaque tantalum markers improve intraoperative visualization
- CONQUEST® Thoracolumbar Spinal System
- NAUTILUS® Thoracolumbar Spinal System
- AVATAR® Minimally Invasive System
- AILERON® Expandable Posterior Fusion System
- AILERON® Posterior Fusion System
- PILOT®-P Posterior Plate System
- PILOT Spinal System
- CENTRIC® Expandable Retractor System
- CENTRIC Access Portal Retractor System
- SENTRY™ Lateral Plate
PEEK-OPTIMA® is a registered trademark of Invibio®
Warning: Products may have labeling limitations. See package insert for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
Life Spine believes in protecting its investment in research and development with a portfolio of patents and pending patent applications.