DYNA-LINK® Stand-Alone Anterior Lumbar System
The DYNA-LINK Stand-Alone Anterior Lumbar System is a zero-profile, stand-alone device that offers surgeons a safe and reliable alternative to 360o fusion procedures. In addition to providing immediate fixation without the need for intraoperative patient repositioning, multiple footprints and heights are available to accommodate various patient anatomies and pathologies to promote fusion.
- Stand-alone, zero-profile system allows for a 360° type procedure without intraoperative repositioning of the patient
- Titanium locking plate provides protection against screw back out
- Large, open graft windows for maximum visibility and bone graft containment
- Radiopaque tantalum rod markers improve intraoperative visualization
- Implants manufactured from Invibio® PEEK-OPTIMA® and Titanium alloy metal
Warning: Products may have labeling limitations. See package insert for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
Life Spine believes in protecting its investment in research and development with a portfolio of patents and pending patent applications.